Thursday 5 May 2011

Rain

At last some steady rainfall this evening, badly needed and plenty in the forecast for the next 10 days, I suspect the recent drought will soon be a dim and distant memory. Plans for the weekend are proving very difficult to make as I'm really not sure whether the ground will be firm or soft, a tricky weekend anyway but made all the more so when I still haven't a clue what and who will be going where - logistics - what logistics!  Will revert to day job and tackle my Single Farm Payment application, a challenge every year. Election Day apparently, I voted by post, that form was a bit of a challenge as well.  Entries done for Perth next week, hopefully have 4 or 5 runners over the two days, all had an easy couple of canters on the all-weather today, bit more tomorrow.  I'm not sure I've ever actually enjoyed the sound of rain before but I am now!

No comments: