Friday 5 December 2008

Hello

Well, much as I hate the expression I have decided to start a "blog." In the unlikely event that you would like more regular updates on the fortunes (and, indeed, misfortunes) of the yard then please feel free to have a look at http://kinneston.blogspot.com/ - I will use it to keep those who follow the stable up to date on a more regular basis & it will also feature the odd picture and possibly video if I can grapple with the technology successfully. These emails will be posted there as well, to be notified when the blog is updated you will need to click on "follow this blog" and if you don't have a google account you will need to go through a very simple registration process which only involves giving an email address and password, the whole process should only take about 30 seconds......it can also be accessed via the website www.kinneston.com

In the meantime I shall continue to use these emails to notify runners and give my excuses as to why they didn't win.....

If weather conditions allow Miss Colima will run in the 12.20 at Kelso on Sunday, 13 run, Fearghal Davies rides and the ground is heavy. This race has been her target for a couple of months but I am apprehensive about her ability to handle the ground if it is very deep, it's her first handicap and she wants soft but I am concerned that frost and melted snow might have created rather extreme conditions (there we go... excuses again... sorry!) - anyway she is in good form and at least it is the first race.

N

No comments: