Wednesday 2 December 2009

Today..

..we run Contendo in the 2.25 at Ayr, 12 run the ground is soft and Lucy rides, a nice little race for this horse, 2m 4f Novice Handicap Hurdle, competitive but it is his grade and he competes off a 10lb lower mark than when beaten a neck on this course in the past. He has a visor on for the first time, something I have been itching to do for some time so I hope it will sharpen him up a bit though I imagine there will be improvement to come for this second run of the season as he is 15kg heavier than when he won in February this year.

Miss Colima did not really handle the very wet conditions at Carlisle on Sunday and pulled up three out.

The new website is complete and ready to launch, it just requires yours truly to find a bit of time to bring some of the content up to date, hopefully I will manage this before I completely forget what I learnt at my training session last week.....

No comments: